Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One Year Later.

One year ago today, I started a little blog called Nitwit Planet. In that time I have written 391 posts, with an average of 1.07 posts every day. In that time, between both the journalspace and blogspot sites, Nitwit Planet has been viewed 8,135 times.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this past year, and all the kind comments my readers have made. Thank you all for making Nitwit Planet what it has become.

As NP marks this milestone, I would like to reiterate my original mission. Nitwit Planet is my personal space on the net, for my own political views and opinions, as well as a outlet for news stories I believe my readers need to see. The comments section remains as your own personal space, so by all means use it if you wish, whether you agree with me or not.

One year later, and Nitwit Planet is still going strong. I hope you all have thoroughly enjoyed it, as I have, and will continue to do so in the future.

Thank you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger M A F said...

Congratulations Alva.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Alva Goldbook said...

thanks Macdonald.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home