Friday, October 21, 2005

New Blog News.

I’m letting all my readers know that I am starting a new blog. Nitwit Planet will continue as usual. This new blog will actually be an on-line version of a book I have co-written with a conservative friend of mine. We have written extensive and long letters to one another, debating politics in the lead up to the 2004 election, and have continued to do so since.

The book we have essentially put together to date spans more than a thousand pages. It will take me some time to make it current, so please have some patience with me. All comments will be welcome, but neither one of us will engage in it. The commentary section will be strictly for the use of the readers.

Those of you who read Nitwit Planet may already know my politics, but if you need reminding, I am an anarcho-syndicalist. My conservative friend is a libertarian-leading conservative.

So if you’re interested in it take a look at http://cohnandme.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home