Monday, September 26, 2005

Americans Not So Giving To Iraq.

While millions and millions have poured in to help those displaced by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, the Observer of London is reporting that hasn’t been the case with Iraq.

Last month the Bush administration made an plea to the American people to help pay for the reconstruction of Iraq. The appeal was launched earlier this month to “give the American People a stake” in the rebuilding of Iraq. That plea has raised a grand total of 600 bucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god! This is so pathetic it's actually funny! $600. Oh, don't you just know they will make the media drop this, and fast? How stupid, how arrogant! And, hopefully, how humiliating. This has me laughing my ass off!

Can you even believe the gall something like this requires? I thought I'd heard it all!

See, Bush. You really are a loser!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home