Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bush Still Mum On Rove’s Treason.

Bush refused to comment on the actions of senior advisor Karl Rove on Wednesday, stating that, “I also will not prejudge the investigation based on media reports. We're in the midst of an ongoing investigation, and I will be more than happy to comment further once the investigation is completed.” This has echoed the White House’s Press Secretary Scott McClellan’s words on the topic. Bush made his comments with Karl Rove sitting behind him. Meanwhile, some have recently noted the words of a certain former head of the CIA:

“We need more human intelligence. That means we need more protection for the methods we use to gather intelligence and more protection for our sources, particularly our human sources, people that are risking their lives for their country. Even though I’m a tranquil guy now at this stage of my life, I have NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT AND ANGER for those who BETRAY THE TRUST by EXPOSING the names of our sources. They are, in my view, the most INSIDIOUS of TRAITORS.” -George Herbert Walker Bush April 26th, 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home