Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Nitwits Are Afoot!

I normally wouldn't post something like this, but this was so hilarious that I couldn't help myself. I was in an AOL chat room, trying to engage in a good debate. I really shouldn't bother with these people, they aren't worth the effort. One person continued to say to me that he was “going to make me his bitch” and that he was going to “spew on my chin.” I stopped responding to him. His response? He IM'ed me. Here's the conversation that followed:

GSFU: Me.
MarkJDXX: The spewing guy.

MarkJDXX: DONT AVOID ME
GSFU: since when am i avoiding you?
GSFU: what's with the “spewing”?
MarkJDXX: REALLY DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF BRAIN INJURY
GSFU: are you really a repressed homosexual?
GSFU: If you are, I understand, it's no biggie to me.
MarkJDXX: IT WOULD TURN YOU ON WOULDNIT IT?
MarkJDXX: ADMIT IT
GSFU: but I would politely ask to refrain from making sexually coy comments.
MarkJDXX: DO YOU HAVE AIDS?
GSFU: It would turn me on? Absolutely not. You are a homosexual aren't you?
MarkJDXX: YOUR A FEMALE RIGHT?
GSFU: no, I am hiv negative.
GSFU: no, I am of the male verity
MarkJDXX: VERITY???
GSFU: of homosapiens, yes.
MarkJDXX: I FEEL DIRTY TALKING TO YOU
GSFU: that sounds like an emotional problem
GSFU: I'd suggest you call a psychologist right away
GSFU: you seem to exhibit Anti-Social Personality Disorder.
GSFU: you seem to be avoiding me now.

At this point the spewing man abruptly signed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home