Thursday, September 01, 2005

Nitwit Planet Goodies For Disaster Relief.

I have just opened a merchandise store to promote Nitwit Planet. I will be adding new products soon. You can shop the store by clicking here, and I will also include it at the top of my links.

Also, I would like to announce that 100% of the profits from the merchandise will go directly to the American Red Cross in this time of need for our fellow Americans in New Orleans. In the next week I am hoping to sell 200 of items, which will send $100 to the American Red Cross. For that week I am pledging that I will match all items sold to donate as well. So if $100 is raised, I’ll match $100 dollars, and send all $200 to the American Red Cross. What do you guys say? Can we do it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soft drinks limits won't stem tide of obesity, say pundits
Brett Levy of DadTalk has an excellent editorial roundup about the new self-limits the soft drink ... Recognizing that even a soft drink ban won't work miracles, Brett calls on the American government to get off its ample behind and " Read Recent Entries Texas public schools will offer schools to hurricane refugees (9/1/2005) Poseidon drowning ...
Most blogs are pretty typical.

Your blog is Really Great (I will bookmark you now)!!

"Bad Credit Loan Adverse ReMortgage Personal Mortgage Secured Finance" is the topic of my website!

I love Bad Credit Loan Adverse ReMortgage Personal Mortgage Secured Finance and hope you will bookmark my Bad Credit Loan Adverse ReMortgage Personal Mortgage Secured Finance site soon! Bless You Indeed!!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Pirate said...

Bush probably cut the tooth ferry fund too. How in the heck can you possibly think there is political gain in basjhing Bush at this time.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Alva Goldbook said...

Miami,
I was wondering that myself.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home