Friday, September 16, 2005

Bush Tells Condi He Needs To Pee.

Recently, we’ve suffered through a month long stand-off at Bush’s “ranch”, and a flood that has wiped out an entire US city. The heavy news I’m sure will not end soon, as next weekend there will be a massive antiwar protest in the nation’s capital. Given that, every once in a while it’s nice to be able to report some news that’s just plain funny.

The Times of London is reporting that while at the Security Council meeting at the United Nations on Wednesday, President Bush picked up a pencil and wrote a short note to Secretary of State Condi Rice.

Bush to Condi:
“I think I may need a bathroom break? Is this possible W.”


The number of puns one could think of here is well, limitless. For now, I will simply allow Leno and Letterman to the work for me, and just like this image speak for itself.

2 Comments:

Blogger C R Mountjoy - GDF said...

If I was locked in a room with all those 3rd World Weenies, I'd do anything I could to get out!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe this shows Bush's obvious lack of knowledge of protocol when at the U.N. for a longer period of time than it takes to give one of his profoundly empty and misleading speeches.

Speaking of "3rd world Weenies", looking at the massive poverty Katrina uncovered in the gulf coast region, it appears we are headed in that direction. Hell, I would call Bush a "3rd world Weenie" as far as leaders go anyway.

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home