Saturday, December 25, 2004

The Wisdom Of One Of Our Most Treasured Founding Fathers.

My apologies, I haven't kept up to date on here since the holiday season has come around. After it is over, I will be back posting as usual. But for now, I leave you with the wisdom of one of our most treasured Founding Fathers.

“Experience declares that man is the only animal that devours his own kind; for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich upon the poor.” -Thomas Jefferson.

I'm also not exactly religious, actually I'm an Atheist, but considering it is Christmas time, I would like to remind our fellow Christians in this country of another man's wisdom.

“If you wish to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven...Amen, I say to you , it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for one who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” -Jesus Christ, Matthew 19:21-24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home